Thursday, March 13, 2008

More videos

for some reason, I can't post any pictures right now. So here are some videos of Oooju.


We were watching an episode of House. That's where the "bitchslap" and "ass kissing" comes from. It's a great show and I can't believe the things they can say on tv these days. In one episode, some poor baby dies and House tells one of his underlings to get his head out of the dead baby's ass. I love it. But back to the video clip, in the middle of it, he totally takes a shit, which we now call buckyball. That's only if it comes out round. If it's all flat, then we call it a buckyball pancake jr.


Here, Oooju's doing this crazy screaming thing. I don't even know how it started, but he does it everytime we feed him now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feedings look so fun at your house! i just posted a video of him getting mad when you don't feed him fast enough.

Anonymous said...

THis is so hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing and watching it over and over.

hazel

Unknown said...

the one when he's eating is HI-larious!!!

Unknown said...

this is my fave one, thus far! i keep watchin it over and over again - my lil duffie poo poo!