Monday, November 26, 2007

Oooju's Not Going to Hell!

On Sunday, Oooju got baptized. He's been saved! Yay! Anyways, it was my mom's idea and it was just way more important for her to have him baptized. Days leading up to the baptism, she would get teary eyed just thinking about it. She has this plan to get Oooju to go to church with her and then eventually, the two of them will team up together to evangelize the rest of the family. According to my mom, Nate, my sister, my dad and I are all going to hell. The sad thing is, it really breaks her heart thinking we won't be joining her in heaven.
Notice how everyone in my family is pretty much the same height

So my cousins Jane and Grace also came to the baptism. However, I don't know what type of church they're used to going to because they showed up dressed like a bunch of hookers. Jane was wearing some lacy thing that looked more like a nighty and Grace had on skin tight pants, a midriff bearing tank top and some crazy heeled boots. Unfortunately you can't see the boots in the picture, but believe me, they did not look like they were going to a baptism. But they're great aunts to Oooju and I guess that's what matters.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. what's with the titles and no explanation or pictures? are we to decipher these riddles?

Judy said...

congratulations oooju! well, you know me, i go to church religiously. i've always said i'd own a big van and pick up jenny and hazel's kids for church on sundays and after take the kids out for a snack. this'll give the mom's some free time and i'll feel better about the little munchkins going to sunday school. so i'll do the same for oooju. but i have a feeling all of y'all will have separation anxiety. true?

Anonymous said...

oh hell no. take my kid to church!

hurray for kid free sunday!

Unknown said...

i think your friend judy may be onto a new type of business. hey, if willing, i'll be volunteer and play with the chil'ren. of course, my driving record my limit some of my responsibilities!

Unknown said...

dude, nashun-opah is like a whole + 1/2 taller than everyone. let's hope duff gets some of that height. o! grace and i look H-O-T! hey, don't hate cuz we're bringin styl' to the church! PREACH!

Unknown said...

i'm glad that duff got baptized b/c your mom looks wa-a-ay happy! :)

Anonymous said...

ok geez did my sister really have to leave 3 comments one right after the other sheesh talk about gift of gab

ne ways, we looked hot at church. you know its true cuz even the mohk-sahn-neem said so!

Karen said...

dude, the korean minister's like senile. and if you're talking about the white minister, that's just gross.

Karen said...

Judy, you're like crazy, but it works. take the kids to church. and while you're at it, take my mom too.

Anonymous said...

The look on your mom's face is priceless. She does have an evil plan!

Hazel